Friday, June 19, 2009

Welcome to my Blizzog...

Welcome to my humble blog... I'm sitting in my apartment fighting the sound of the interstate, trying to listen to Food Network. Fighting the rain because it's too dang hot to close the windows and doors. Fighting my hunger because the Pizza Keighty is making smells AMAZING! And drinking a warm miller highlife...
does life get much better? Not in Chicago.
Things I've gotten used to:
1. The sound of 90/94
2. The smell of pizza
3. Being stuck on the Kennedy on the way home from work
4. The Cubs losing every game except beating my Indians... 10 innings 7-8. I saw it and it was 7-1 Indians! what the heck.

Anyways, the pizza's ready. So prepare yourselves for an exciting post tomorrow possibly including rhubarb.

Forever and Always,

Alisa Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment