Friday, May 28, 2010

Foot Fetish

I'm starting off pretty tame, so if this is out of your comfort zone,
I suggest skipping this racy entry...

I've loved these for YEARS since the fashion industry started to play Picasso with shoe styles. However I picture myself standing up and circling my arms back... back... back... as I topple back onto the chair.


These little gems look like some sort of torture device. I remember twirling my pencil around on the ground in 2nd grade and trying to grab it before it fell only to stab myself and come up with a pencil sticking out of my palm. That's a little how I feel about these shoes...

This girl looks like she's having a TON of fun at this party, and she might just stop by a disco tech later tonight.
Lets get serious here, you have to be a ballerina to even balance on these bad boys and I dropped out of ballet at a young age when it was clear I couldn't even point my finger... That being said, I covet them, I lust for them and I want them bad...


Bing Bang BOOM! DANG! I love these shoes. This is Madonna sporting what I assume is some Chanel footwear... Do you need a permit to wear these?

This is a model from my own collection... Kidding. A shoe called the Mojito designed by an architect. I haven't had so much trouble figuring out which shoe goes on which foot since I was in preschool!
***************************
WARNING: Parents, send your kids out of the room... this is about to get frightening.
***************************


First of all, I'm not sure if those are walkers or WHAT with the crazy black tennis balls on the bottom of them... If you have to buy a 25 cent bouncy ball to stick to the bottom of your shoes so you don't slip and slide on stage trying to get to the pole, you have problems.
There's a reason she's sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment