Friday, January 6, 2012

Upcoming Projects


I love projects.  I love working on new things, doing new activities.  I get bored with the same old thing quickly. 
I think that’s why I moved so much after college.  I’ve been in Des Moines for over a year! That’s a pretty big deal to me. 
That being said, when I find something that I love, I stick with it.  I’m not totally afraid of commitment; I just happily keep adding and adding to my already full cup. 
So here are a few things I’m throwing around in my mind:
-Vlogging.  Or incorporating more vlogging into my current blogging. 
-Tri a tri… again… I trained for a sprint triathlon last summer and I got mono and was hospitalized the week before the race.  I’ve been nervous about tri-ing again.  I’m sure it was a freak accident… but it worries me that I might not know how to properly train, rest and feed my body while I work toward that goal. 
-Get serious about Chantilly Lace.  We pushed for about a month and a half, and it all culminated with a profit-less Market Day…  That, combined with my busy schedule and my mom’s ever changing (wonder where I get it?) list of activities, creates a stalled business. 
-Decide whether or not I want to do RAGBRAI again.  I had a dream last night that I went and I had forgotten all my gear.  I didn’t have any shirts to wear and I had only brought high-heeled boots.  If I were to analyze that dream, I would say it shows my anxiety about not being prepared for RAGBRAI. 

No comments:

Post a Comment