Friday, March 23, 2012

Please Don't Take My Sunshine Away

 I've been sprucing up my place and doing a little spring cleaning.  
I was using my chalkboard wall as a calendar, but I looked at it tonight and realized it was still September... 

So I got a little creative.   


 Just a few cute windows, because there aren't any in my dining room.


And a little song that reminds me of when I was a little girl... 



In Alisa drama...  

I got a little note on my car yesterday.


I had a million questions!
Who is this? 
Are we talking 5 p.m.? Because if you think I'll be up at 5 a.m. you've lost your mind...

And a few guesses...
Is this the Oprah show?
Golden Apple?... no wait, that's just for teachers.
Publishers Clearning House?

Nope! It was my dear coworker Taswan with a brand spankin' new George Foreman for me!  
Look out chicken breasts.  Here I come.


It did bring out a little green in the eyes of the BF... I'm not mad about that.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment