Monday, July 16, 2012

I-Cubs, a Must-Do

If you live in the DSM and you've never been to an Iowa Cubs game... I suggest you check the schedule. 


We went tonight and had a BLAST.  We can get a couple tickets through WHO, and the seats were OUTSTANDING. It was in the shade, and the 90 degree heat didn't really feel like that.  There was a great breeze. The crowd was pretty sparse, but I like that more than I like being jammed in the park like a sardine. 


It was $1 hotdog night, so we feasted on the cheap. 

The Cubbies couldn't get the W, but it was a night to remember.  Definitely gonna make a repeat appearance.

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to go to an I-Cubs game!! On the to-do list when we're back in the Midwest for good. P.S. ADORABLE photo of you and the main squeeze :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm a big fan of him. haha. It was so much fun. I just kept saying, "this is so fun, this is so fun."

      Delete