Sunday, September 2, 2012

Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies

I've been hording some thin mints for months now, ever since I gave a presentation on internet safety to some Girl Scouts. 

I don't really like thin mints that much... so I've been trying to figure out how to incorporate them into a dessert I'm gonna like... So I packed these puppies in a chocolate chip cookie.  Nothing like wrapping a cookie you don't really like inside a cookie you do like to make a cookie that you like even more!  boom. 

Put a chunk of cookie dough down.... top it with a thin mint. 


Top that with another chunk of cookiedough...  Is that a hamburger or a cookie??


It's a cookie....


Bake it for 15 minutes at 350.  Yum.  (PS, Autumn, you're getting some of these with your congrats for giving birth meal)



No comments:

Post a Comment