Friday, April 11, 2014

Fitness Friday: Workout Playlist

I seriously can't workout for a long period normal amount of time by myself unless I have some sort of a distraction.  I sometimes listen to NPR's Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me podcast... but it's only 45 minutes every week, which is not really the recommended amount of working out for a person my age.  Plus Arnold likes to listen to it, so I usually stock up on them for a long drive and we nerd out together. 

So I need a good playlist.  Something that keeps me going at a quick moderate tempo,  but also something I can picture myself singing to in some sort of pageant or talent show when no one expected me to be a good singer, but I open my mouth and start to sing and everyone is like, DANG ALISA! who knew?  Wait, don't you guys make up scenarios like that in your head?  And stories where you're kidnapped with your best friend and both of your crushes, who happen to be brothers and have a dog that the kidnappers are holding you ransom for because it's a really rare and expensive dog?  Okay then, guess that's just me and Danielle as 14 year-olds. 

Anyhoo, here's what I'm listening to right now, let me know what you jam to so I can update my workout playlist!
Just a regular guy getting his workout on
My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark - Fall Out Boy
Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
The Way - Ariana Grande
Pool Mashup: Just the Way You Are - Pitch Perfect Soundtrack
Drunk in Love - Beyonce
Wings - Little Mix
Crazy in Love - Emeli Sande (Great Gatsby Soundtrack)
Don't Stop the Music - Pitch Perfect
Break it Up - Sean Paul
Gorilla - Bruno Mars
A Little Party Never Killed Nobody - Fergie, Q-Tip & Goon Rock (Great Gatsby)
Stereo Love - Edward Maya
Calabria 2007 (Club Mix) - Enur



No comments:

Post a Comment