Friday, October 21, 2011

ABCs for Me

Age: 26... wait... right? 

Bed size: Full... I think...  This isn't starting off very promising. 

Chores that you hate: Dishes.  

Dogs: Don't have any.  Unless you count Elsa and Emma who live with Emily and Andy in Chicago...

Essential to start your day: Snooze, Snooze, Snooze, Snooze... Spinning.

Favorite color: mustard

Gold or silver: Gold

Height: 5'9"

Instruments you play: Piano-ish, I played saxaphone in HS, but I tried a few years back and I couldn't get a sound out of it.  

Job title: Multimedia Producer

Kids: I like kids, I don't like awkward kids. 

Live: College Football.  The touchdowns seem so exciting... And few and far between if you're a Cyclone fan.

Mothers name: Denise

Nicknames: Giggles, Crystle Beth... 

Overnight hospital stays: We were just talking about this at work.  I stayed in the hospital for 2 nights in June when I got mono and tonsillitis and got super dehydrated.  They had all you can eat ice cream, but they wouldn't let me eat it until the second night. 

Pet peeves: Grammar

Quote from a movie or TV show: I don't know what to do with my hands!

Right or lefty: Righty

Siblings: Younger brother, Jonathan.  Lives in NYC.  :)

Time you wake up: I aim for 9, but usually 10:30...  I work late people!  

Underwear: Aerie from American Eagle.

Vegetable you hate: Celery

What makes you run late: Showers.  So I don't always take them.  I'm generally about 20 minutes early. 

X-rays you've had: arms, legs, joints, head, jaw... 

Yummy food you make :Everything. I frequent Tastespotting.com for ideas.  

Zoo animal: Elephants.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment